Episode 26 Part 16

BA-c26-16

jhfhkhgjh

Advertisements
This entry was posted in webcomic. Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Episode 26 Part 16

1. Mmm... says:

Ok… So…can we blame Farfignugletron for everything that has happened in this comic?

2. Azalee says:

… I can’t believe you always make total crack make sense. DREAMWORLD MAGIC

3. Ghastly says:

Sorry Greener, he said just brothers. Virizion’s a guy in the comic.

4. Kyurem says:

Makessss sssssensssse. Sssso in other wordsssss, you all got ssssold out by a bunch of DEER

5. Racer says:

So that’s what happened to the Legendaries and the dream world mumbo jumbo. Curse you Team Plasma!
    I got to say, I wasn’t expecting Keldeo to give such a deep explanation.

6. Entei says:

This is why I don’t hang out in Unova.

7. Rory says:

So, N and Black were -expected- to save the Gym Leaders?? What a twist.

And Anthea and Concordia were in on it the whole time? Was not expecting that.

8. hikahsu says:

Oh wow, the whole FAMILY is against N. Oops.

…And what’s with the snowflakes at the sides of the site? : D <3

9. Arkansaw Bear says:

So… Virizion is a boy?

• Moldorf says:

It’s weird because I always did think Virizion was more feminine than the other sacred swords, I think it’s kinda like when Landorus appeared as female in the dream world. but said that the legendaries have no gender so brothers is just a generic term when referring to groups of legendaries.

• Thundhurrus says:

I’ll have you know that some of us legendaries actually do have gender, thank you very much.
        It’s mostly the ones that breed to preserve their line, though.