Episode 27 Part 34


This entry was posted in webcomic. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Episode 27 Part 34

  1. Thundhurrus says:

    Cheren’s summary is correct. They’re too stupid.

    • jaykashiki says:

      They “liberate” Pokemon by overworking and abusing their own Pokemon. Ghetsis cheats his Pokemon by forcibly evolving it. They instigate entire terrorist attacks that threaten the very lives of a nation with Pokemon.

      … Nope. I don’t see what you mean. Makes perfect sense to me :D

      • Azalee says:

        The unfortunate thing with Plasma is that 70% of them really are just idiots, but the remaining 30% completely realize that it makes no sense, they just enjoy being bad. Ghetsis manages to convince most people his actions not only make sense but are justified, and sadistic grunts beat down everyone who doesn’t agree.
        I loved talking to grunts in the castle at the end and almost every single one of them had a different opinion to state, some had figured out everything from the start, some were well-meaning and just realized they were tricked, and some were starting to doubt everything.
        “Pokémon is such a children’s game” <3

        • Emily says:

          Better than Galactic where all of them were literally just doing whatever they were told without knowing the reasoning behind it

        • Thundhurrus says:

          Nah, Galactic was still better.
          At least they weren’t hypocrites

        • Rory says:

          I don’t get how being hypocrites is a bad thing for a group of villains.

          I agree with Azalee; I like how there was a variety of honest believers and evil people in Plasma.

        • Z1Gamer says:

          Yeah I rather be a brain dead grunt who just follow the leader than be a brain dead that follows a hypocritical leader.

        • Registeel says:

          I would prefer to be a grunt who is part of an organization with no recognizable goal, so I wouldn’t have anything to be mindless about.

      • Wondereye says:

        I think BW2 really clarified all this, at least for me. You had Ghetsis’s Plasma who just enjoyed being jerks, Colress’s Plasma who were lost and trying to find their way and N’s Plasma who just wanted to help Pokemon. At least that’s how I like to think of it.

    • Ghastly says:

      Pretty much. That’s why they all use Patrats.

  2. Prof. Juniper: Hello bel, what’s goin-


    Juniper: what!? I don’t unders-

    Bel: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! -finish conversation-

    Juniper: wat da fuq…

  3. Katz says:

    @Thundhurrus: Ya know, except for the part where Cyrus promised his grunts and commanders a new, better world all for them, when it was really just for himself. Well, also the whole stripping people of their spirit thing.

    Not to mention hints in the game that suggest Team Galactic had made public promises to use energy emitted from Pokemon Evolution as a new energy source, but wasn’t /that/ a load of crock as it was to further their own plans. This is supported by Saturn even saying so, namely: “Perhaps we should really be searching for new sources of energy. Instead of lying about it through our commercials.”

    Just sayin’. I love me some Team Galactic; they’re some of my favorite Pokemon bad guys (topped only by Archie and Maxie because Christ can I have some character development in my Pokemon games from the bad guys please and thank you?), buuuuut they were pretty hypocritical in their own right.

    /lurker nerd moment over

  4. Lampent says:

    Why am I suddenly liking AlderxCheren
    SOME of my ships can’t have huge age gaps in them

    Arceusdammit Artist!Black.

  5. JackJerripher says:

    (*Reading this comic from start again)You guys, Ghetsis was using the grunts’s idiocy to mak e them his pawns, and raising N to be that way, it was basically just a cover for him to take over Unova,

    How many people got this? It was pretty clear in the games, and yet…

Leave a Reply to JackJerripher Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s